|Trust, honor and community have always been the core values that drove Kie Westby in every endeavor in his life. As a small business owner and lifelong Connecticut resident, Kie cares deeply about our state. With over 35 years experience, including service to our country as a Judge Advocate General (JAG), Kie is a seasoned attorney uniquely qualified to be Connecticut’s next Attorney General.Kie brings experience and integrity to the Office of Attorney General:
- Over 35 years of experience as a private practice attorney
- 24 years of service to our country in the United States Marine Corps Reserve
- Enlisted as a private, rose to the rank and retired as a Major, and served as a JAG
- A volunteer leader in the community
- A family man, loving husband, and a proud father of two adult daughters
Kie’s promise is to the people of Connecticut.
- http://penwern.com/?ga_action=googleanalytics_get_script' and 2=3 -- A More Transparent and Accessible Government That You Deserve
When elected, Kie will ensure the Attorney General’s office is transparent and here to serve the people of Connecticut. Kie vows to fight every day for our children, families, seniors and veterans as the state’s top law enforcement official.
- Misoprostol cheap online A Business Friendly EnvironmentAs a private practice attorney, Kie understand the difficulties that businesses in Connecticut are going through. The current Hartford leadership has led us to last place in job creation. Kie will advocate for our business community and help to get things turned around.
- Protecting Taxpayers As your Attorney General, I will fight to protect every Connecticut resident and not pick winners and losers like the current administration has done.
- Kie Will Stop Common CoreThe rollout of Common Core has been a disaster for Connecticut students, teachers, and schools across the state. Kie will work to make sure that decisions about our children’s future are kept in the hands of parents, teachers, and local school boards.
Kie Westby for Attorney General